Longhairs® Hairgasm® Scritchers™ Horn Combs HOW-TO PAGE
HOW TO: LMLonghairs therapeutic Longhairs® Hairgasm® Scritcher™ brand of Sheeps horn or Ox horn combs are 100% cruelty-free, and collected humanely because they are shed. Handcrafted. All sizes Scritcher™ Black Ox or White Sheeps Horn provided are from a special breed of sheep who are fed our special Non-Salts nutrients. Each horn comb is unique in many ways: some are slim and bouncy, most are curvy, and others are really thick and fat or chunky. We mail these with care, everywhere.
BUY: THE ORIGINAL SCRITCHERS HORN COMBS By Hairgasm®™ Longhairs®™
Longhairs® Hairgasm® horn combs are very special because they:
- are zero-drag – not damaging to long and sensitive hair.
- stimulate scalp and hairs.
- cleanse the scalp.
- unplug and treat follicles and hairs.
- exfoliate dandruff, debris, and dead cells.
- help prevent and improve thin areas, remedy hair loss.
- add shine.
- are a topical massage remedy for headaches.
- maintain circulation, depositing rare nutrients protein and minerals, simply by rubbing.
- are great for the stimulation and general combing of long hair and all lengths of hair.
Using Your Horn Comb
LMLonghairs advises that you use our special horn combs on ONLY dry hair or with our special scalp oils we’ve made for this purpose. Don’t bother trying to sub-in anything like a regular (any material) comb. Use it specifically as she directs, in a little scritching pattern on a 10 degree angle (very flat) for stimulating scalp, depositing nutrients and minerals, and for unplugging pores, strengthening roots and related muscles, cleaning off dead cells, for toning, circulation, and related problems including hormone issues, dry scalp, or controlling oil on oily scalps. Use on the scalp or hair, on a flat-ish angle, tines and base are rubbed on scalp in a sketchy motion twice daily.
Hold your horn comb like a you’re going to play ‘hairmonica’ (fingers not on tines). Hold with a bit more than a thumbnail’s distance from the head. Rub tines in a pushing-pulling, itchy-scritchy sized motion,forward and back, always ending at the crown no matter where you start. Practice this – no scrape-ing, no circling, no going sideways. Best results when used with our MagicPack, and only with Longhairs® special scalp oils; keep away from any other oils and use no essentials or jojoba (it will quite possibly ruin your horn comb).
Horn combs need a certain environment and are subject to natural flaws; they respond best belonging to a non-silicone-product line user, in a non-corrosive, dry, and controlled environment (much like our fingernails or wood). If you keep the conductivity right it will be good medicine for you and buzz your scalp for a very long time. Use it twice a day or they get a broken heart. Grown with care, for your hair, so use them. If you’ve collected almost all of them, use different ones in each session; the designs feel all different, so try them.
Remember: You need to do all 4 directions, in one-inch ‘orange segments’ ensuring you get all directions, and always ending scritchy strip at crown. 10 little scritches per strip. Repeat the whole pattern twice around (this is how each strip equals 20). See comic below for demonstration.
Her unique ly designed Oil scalp with #18 SOS Scalp Oil with fingers, then repeat comb scritching and wash with Longhairs® Hairgasm® products.
(This comic is for the fine-tined Longhairs® Scritcher™ combs, which are less than 5 inches and have the finest tines available.)
Welcome to Longhairs mini hair-gym;-)
See diagrams below:
Our horn combs are best used in conjunction with the product line we sell, for purity, and therapeutic effects enhancement.
LM Longhairs Sheep Ox Horn Medicine Combs are 100% cruelty-free, and live collected.
THIS COMIC IS FOR FINE TINED LONGHAIRS HORN ‘SCRITCHERS’ COMBS, MORE
COMING FOR THE OTHER TINES SIZED HORNCOMBS. THIS COMB IS LESS THAN 5
INCHES, THE FINER THE TINES THE BETTER FOR THIS PURPOSE (BUT NOT THE 2
XTRA-FINES, THEY ARE DIFFERENT AGAIN) PLEASE WAIT FOR DIAGRAMS TO LOAD
Used on the scalp or hair. on a flat-ish angle, tines and base are rubbed on scalp in a sketchy motion twice daily
– 0-drag not damaging to long and sensitive hair
– good for stimulating scalp and hairs.
– cleansing skin scalp, unplugs and treats follicles and hairs
Remember… You need to do all 4 directions but in one inch ‘orange’ segments ensuring you get all directions always ending scritchy strip at crown 10 little scritches per strip..(oh and repeating the whole pattern twice around is how each strip equals 20.)
1. From front of forehead to crown about 3 strips 10 movements each
2. From left temple to crown about 3 strips 10 movements each
3. From left side to crown about 3 strips 10 movements each
4. From nape left to crown about 3 strips 10 movements each
5. From right nape to crown about 3 strips 10 movements each
6. From right side to crown about 3 strips 10 movements each
7. From right temple to crown about 3 strips 10 movements each
ensure total scalp coverage in an organized clock-like fashion.
Oil scalp with #18 SOS Scalp oil with fingers then repeat comb scritching… wash with Longhairs Hairgasm site shampoo, condition and see Tutorials for the rest..
– exfoliating dandruff, debris and dead cells
– helps prevent and improve thin areas and remedies hair loss, adds shine.
– topical massage remedy for headaches maintains circulation depositing of rare nutrients protein and minerals .. by rubbing.
– great for the stimulation and general combing of long hair and all lengths of hair.
Send us an inquiry so we can arrange for you to connect with some
choosing and use help;-) Send us Feedback or Need Horn Comb Help?
describe the necessary/needed items size, uses, appropriateness and
needs or credentials you have in mind, and we’ll happily pick it/them
out special for you.
Send an inquiry from one of the specific combs , and we can help you even better!
LONGHAIRS HAIRGASM (TM) Brand of Handcrafted All Sizes Black Ox or White
and Multi-Toned Sheeps Horn hand carved from special breed of sheep or
ox growing special kind of horn.