Surprise Kit of Deep Treatment Conditioners
The Surprise Kit of deep treatment conditioners allows you to get extra conditioning without going the full MagicPack route.
Some things to keep in mind:
- Flexipicking before letting sit allows better soaking-in of nutrients (except for #19 Honeybee because you don’t Flexipick) – it really works!
- Use shampoos at will, as they are not interactive MP-version shampoo components – usually 3 days and switch. Use #2 shampoo between switches if desired or needed.
Conditioners are used as often as follows:
- #10-B’s are always the main-squeeze. It’s used 2-3-4 days and most often, 1 Tbsp or more if needed. Use as a solo in-shower and as Pre-Treat and/or Re-Treat.
- #10-A is used as a deep treatment or as a quick conditioner in the shower. Use 1-2 Tbsp and Flexipick, then leave under a cap for 15 minutes or longer, 2 days in a row (or 3), every week and a half. Do not use as a Pre-Treat or Re-treat – use #10-B as it’s Re-Treat.
- #17 Lilith Rinse is used perhaps once a week, 1 Tbsp. Re-Treats over itself only, no need to leave in after 3 minutes or less.
- #19 Honeybee is used as part 1 of a 2-step deep treatment. Use 2 generous Tbsp and allow to sit for a couple minutes, before rinsing and applying #9. Do not comb thru #19 until rinsed and #9 is used! #19 may be left in minimum 3 minutes, or left under a cap 15 minutes or longer, as long as it stays wet.
- #9 Trees Stimulating Conditioner is used 2-3 days in a row, second in frequency behind the #10-B’s. Use #9 Trees as step 2 of the 2-step deep treatment (after #19) or alone as a regular conditioner. One may detangle before letting it sit, from 2-30 minutes. Use 2 Tbsp – or twice as much as #10-B.
- #11 Magic Spray is used on dry hair if needed, to freshen or fortify, once or twice a week.
- #18 SOS Medic Scalp Oil is used before washing every time. Scritch with your horn comb and do #18 Oil as directed, then scritch again and wash without waiting.