Our Organic Teabar & Cafe
- Blackcurrant – Lavender – Rose
- Blueberry – Fennel
- Orange Crush
- Earl Grey is a black tea or green tea blend with a distinctive flavour and aroma derived from the addition of oil extracted from the rind of the bergamot orange.
- Green Tea is made solely from the leaves of Camellia Sinenis that have undergone minimal oxidation during processing. Green tea originates from China and has become associated with many cultures throughout Asia.
- Chamomile Tea is used in herbal medicine for a sore stomach and as a gentle sleep aid.
- Peppermint Tea has healing effects because of the peppermint oil, or menthol, that it contains, making it relaxing and soothing.
- Lemon Ginger Tea is a healing formula designed to aid digestion, ease stomach upset, and provide a caffeine-free pick-me-up. Ginger has been used for centuries to treat minor stomach ailment, warm the metabolism, and reduce nausea.
- Chai Tea, also known as Masala Chai, is from the Indian subcontinent and is made by brewing tea with a mixture of aromatic spices and herbs.
- Kombucha White Tea, Green Tea w/ Jasmine, and British Black Iced Teas
- Hot Cocoa
- Purple Lotus – of a spiritual and higher vibrational nature.
- Espresso, Latte, Cappuccino, and Coffee
- Juices are also available.
Hummus de jour, organic fruit de jour, and wheat-free cheese lace.
For our selection of lunch menus, please ask upon booking or reception.